1. Bank Transfer: If you are paying by bank transfer, you must provide your invoice number as the reference requested by your bank. Failure to do so will result in a delay in your order being processed as we will not be able to match your payment to your order. All orders placed in Pounds Sterling GBP
2. We accept PayPal payments with an additional charge of 3.4%.
3. Cash, Cheques, and Credit Cards are not accepted.
1. All our prices are inclusive of VAT. Delivery charges will be added during the checkout process, after choosing your preferred delivery method or contact us.
2. We try to have accurate pricing and availability information on all the products we offer; despite our best efforts, a small number of the products in our catalog may be mispriced or have inaccurate stock availability information.
3. We do verify prices as part of our acceptance procedure and will inform you if a product’s correct price is higher than that stated in your order, so you may ultimately decide whether or not to order the product at the correct price.
4. Customers outside the UK are advised to contact us before placing an order.
If you have not received your order within 7 working days of dispatch (not including Sundays), you must immediately advise Unisons (GB) Ltd of the delay.
Unisons (GB) will not tolerate any attempts to obtain goods by fraudulent means. Any fraudulent action will be reported to the relevant authorities. Please note that Internet host IP addresses are recorded when placing an order online.
Any orders placed by those aged under 18 must be with the consent of a parent or carer. Any information given by the child must be with the consent of a parent or carer. The card holder must be available to give information in cases where an under 18 is ordering.
Information required from the customers:
Why do we need your personal information?
The information gathered, whether public or private is kept totally confidential and is used for the process of the transaction to deliver the purchased product or service requested by the customer. Without consent, the personal information will not be sold, bartered, transferred or disclosed to any other company for any reason. Instead, it will be used to improve the quality of our service and website customization. It is basically used for: Personalization of customer needs (It helps to better understand and respond to the customer individual requirements) Extend website features and quality (Based on your feedback and information we make every effort to improve our website content)Upgrade customer service (The customer support and service requests are effectively managed with the help of your information) For Statistical purposes, to improve this website and its services to you.
Unisons (GB) Ltd makes sure that your personally identifiable information is safe, secure and will not be sold, traded or transferred to outside parties unless we consider it complies with the website strategies and laws or protects the company’s rights, property, and safety. The private information will be accessed only by the third party companies who agree to keep it confidential and facilitate in company’s business, operations, and services. Of course, only non-personal information that is ideal for public release will be revealed to the other parties for the sake of advertising, marketing, and other purposes.
Our policies in compliance
1. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act- All our products and services that are displayed on the company’s website are intended for individuals above 12 years of age. We, therefore, abide by this rule and do not collect any information from the children under the age of 13 years. Our policies absolutely comply with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), and target persons who are at least 13 years or older.
2. CAN-SPAM – Our Company adopts the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 and takes necessary steps to avoid displaying or sending out false or misleading information to our customers.
Federal Trade Commission Fair
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act